Everyday should be a good day, even when we encounter problems. One key way to ensure daily happiness and productivity is to make plans. Successful young men and women should have a daily agenda that includes (but not limited to) the following:
- Acknowledging God in prayer.
- Set and achieve daily goals.
- Personal money management.
- Personal empowerment (Scripture meditation, reading, etc)
- Avoiding negative people and temptations.
- Celebrating daily achievements.
Did I leave something out? Leave a FaceBook comment below to share how you plan to have a good day everyday.
Remember, everyday God gives you is a good day. Don’t allow anything or anyone to hinder you from having a good day. Make plans to be happy and productive.
Proverbs 21:5 The plans of the diligent lead surely to plenty, But those of everyone who is hasty, surely to poverty.
Be sure to join my email list at the bottom of this page for more of my blogs delivered to your inbox.
More from my site